Thursday, 15 December 2016

PUMA Basket Heart


PUMA Basket Heart Trainers via size? / Zara trousers / ASOS bodysuit / ASOS fishnet socks

Last week I was lucky enough to get to attend the PUMA launch of the Basket Heart down in Shoreditch LDN! I also got a pair of the Basket Hearts, which I was happy about because they sold out pretty quickly on the size? website. There was food and drink, a nail bar, and also a hair braiding station (but I chose to pass on that one and I'm having regrets as who knows if I would've looked cute with braids). 

The actual trainers you'll see come with ribbon laces. I personally wouldn't say I am much of a er ribbon kinda gal, but they're actually a v cute touch and they're certainly eye-catching. They're also really comfy, but they do squeak a little because of the patent leather.

(Top photo came from the size? blog and bottom from Highsnob! Peep my mate Jess below as well.)

x G  
SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. "This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic..
    hoa lan ho diep | civil engineering outsourcing | Civil engineering services | Outsourcing land development services | Civil engineering services | Outsource Structural Drafting Services | Outsource CAD drafting services "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and very useful post.I like it very much.Can you share about essay writer?It will be great pleasure if you write about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was so nice and very attractive to see. Thank you so much for sharing these nice articles. Here is my online shopping site.

    ReplyDelete

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig